Waterfall Kantolampo Waterfall : Is a Hidden away in Bali’s jungle, this beautiful waterfall is a peaceful escape and Kanto Lampo Waterfall tourist attraction is located in the Village Beng, which is part of the Gianyar District, Bali.
Here you can climb to the waterfall cliff to feel the cool of the waterfall. Don’t forget to bring replacement clothes, because of course you will be drenched. Surely you must bring a camera to capture your rare moments.
Taman Sari Waterfall & Natural Pool : We are the new found Waterfall located at Ngenjung Sari Bakbakan Gianyar Bali . The scenic way down to get into the water is easier than others. Located hidden in the real nature trekk , makes the view more attractive. There are two natural pool for you to swim and make a lot of pictures.
Tibumana Waterfall is one of the most beautiful hidden waterfalls in Bali, which located in Bangli region.
Bangli is host to mountain lakes and streams that make Bali so fertile. Numerous villages are scatted across a landscape of rice terraces, lush valleys and forests.
Tibumana Waterfall is a true hidden gem, and definitely highly recommended for those want to enjoy beautiful scenery, cool breeze atmosphere, peace and tranquility.
Tibumana derived from the word ‘tibu’, which means a deep riverbed or plunge pool. This can be spotted from the extensively deep plunge pool of the waterfall.
The cliffs surrounding the waterfall are overgrown with greenery and moss, which enhances the splendor of Tibumana Waterfall.
TUKAD CEPUNG WATERFALL a rising star among Instagrammers is one of the most beautiful waterfall in asia It is well known due to the majestic rocks that surround it and the light rays which offer an incredible spectacle.
Althoughyou might find a few people at this waterfall, it is still one of the secret waterfalls near Ubud. Don’t forget your slippers home as you will have to walk through the river to reach the waterfall.
UBUD JUNGLE Swing, which hangs between two palm trees, is located in the village of Tegalalang, north of Ubud, Gianyar, Bali. It overlooks a picturesque landscape of stepped, rice-paddy terraces and unsurprisingly it’s a tourist hotspot.
Thereare two swings at Tegalalang Rice Terrace: one in the part of the rice terrace you first come to from the road, and another one higher up on the far side of the rice terrace (where all the instagram photos are taken).
Both offer beautiful views of the rice terraces, but neither offer the big and expansive view that the official jungle Swing offers.
For photography, the official swing is better at giving the effect of flying over a huge valley. If you are looking for perfect shots, another thing to consider is the harness.
At the original Bali Swing it is a lap strap, whereas at Tegalalang it is a harness. You need to wear it under your clothes or be excellent at Photoshop!
Full day tour Bali Ubud Waterfalls Tour Itinerary
- Kantolampo Waterfall
- Taman Sari Waterfall & Natural Pool
- Tibumana Waterfall
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Ubud jungle swing
Tour start : 09.00
Duration : 8-9 hours
Full day Waterfall Tour Price :
Reguler Price :
- IDR 550.000/Car
- Private Car/English Speaking Driver + Fuel +Parking Fee + Mineral water
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour, Ubud. Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate